Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Other Side of Event Planning: "Networking"

An essential part to being successful in event planning is networking and lucky for me I love to meet new people. In the events industry to get to meet and work with people from many different sectors of the events world and every now and again you meet people that truly "touch" you. I'd like to take a minute to share info on my two latest inspirations.
Simplee Complex
I came across a group earlier this year while scouting for new entertainment contacts and I must say that I was blown away by their talent.
"Simplee Complex" is an amazing group of 3 vocally blessed young women and if you are ever in need of an awesome group with and even more amazing band you are in luck, because you have to look no further. They will be performing locally at the Pour House on Blount Street in Raleigh, NC on October 25, 2009. Check them out it will be worth it.
Pop Damar
I've also had the pleasure of working with an amazing artist "Damar" or as some may call him "Pop". He's not only an ingenius producer but a gifted singer that is sure to wow you with his original sound and warm personality. Once again if you are in need of a professional soloist, look no further.

No comments:

Post a Comment