Sunday, August 16, 2009

Just For You- T&J May 2010

Well, I was inspired by my latest clients colors and thought I would put a little something together that would highlight what I was thinking. An inspiration board of sorts, just with captions. The colors: Purple, Pink, and Green. Ok, so 3 colors I know, but this is so doable, with one main color and 2 accent colors. I planned an amazing reception featuring 3 colors. I went with Turquoise, Hot Pink and Lime Green to create a Caribbean theme. Here is a few pics from the wedding.
Anyhow, back to the subject at hand. So for this upcoming wedding my client is so laid back and fun to work with, the couples main concern is just having a nice affair that the guests will enjoy. Simple, Elegant yet fun. So were are working on finding some inspiration to bring everything together. When I first heard of the color scheme I thought "paisley's, that's it paisley's" I searched high and low for a pattern that would feature paiselys in the colors and I found this:
Just for inspiration, I copied a pattern that mac is using for its new laptop design.



Next I searched for ways to incorporate the paisleys theme and found this wonderful table setting:



I love the way they made the chairbacks out of the cloth, and the color usage here is lovely. An elegant way to work with bright colors. The centerpiece is right along the lines of what the couple is seeking, a simple cylinder with a single stem or something along those lines.
I also found this really cool cylinder centerpiece, a nice touch to bring an element of green is to add apples. The flowers on top are a bit more than this couples liking but yet still really pretty





I will add more of my ideas, inspiration and notes on this wedding as it progresses.



No comments:

Post a Comment