Saturday, August 8, 2009

THE Candy Buffet of Candy Buffet's

Simply Stunning and too beautiful to touch is what I heard all night about the candy buffet at my latest event. Thanks to the impeccable taste, class and sophistication of my client Cicely we were able to pull of the dream candy buffet. We carried a Rasberry and Chocolate theme that was detailed down to the linen (Rasberry colored, and actually the name at the rental facility). There were fresh rasberries on the buffett which gave it that zest of rich color and fancy white and dark chocolates along with delectable made from scratch cupcakes with the best rasberry filling I have ever had. We also incorporated my clients Chandelier motif, placing an image decal on picks placed in each cupcake, along with a cute dainty chandelier we hung over the buffet table. Enough from me about it already check it out yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment