Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Perfect Wedding Guide Guild Luncheon

Today I attended the Perfect Wedding Guides Guild Luncheon at "Raleigh Country Club" I networked with the who's who of the industry and had a wonderful time. Gail the facilitator of the event was awesome, she made sure everyone mingled and felt comfortable. We had an lunch feast fit for a King. I had fillet Mignon with a side of mashed potatoes and asparagus that was delicious. Besides the food the discourse on wedding ceremonies for interfaith couples was very informative and intriguing. They touched on new trends and the traditions that aren't so custom any more. I met plenty of vendors that I can't wait to work with. I am anxiously awaiting the next luncheon. Checkout www.pwgnc.com if you are an industry professional and would like to attend a luncheon all you have to do is sign up and tell "KME" sent you. If you are a Bride to Be then you will enjoy the loads of information provided for you on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment