Sunday, June 7, 2009

Building my Business, From Dreams to Reality










This is my first official blog which I hope to be first of many as I explore this marvelous world of event planning as a profession. Allow me to introduce myself and my business. I am an ambitious, charismatic, walking to my own off beat fun loving 26 year old woman with a flair, rather gene for event planning. I am no newbie to events, it's my first love to throw parties from an early age I was having lavish slumber parties, game nights, craft parties and the list goes on. I had a standard all my own to compete with before I was a preteen. As an adult I have planned countless corporate events from conferences, to seminars and luncheons. I have worked on two weddings and planned one from start to finish. I have planned a host of other events to include Baby Showers, Graduation parties and one of my favorites Family Reunions. The list goes on but you get the idea.
I am an expert at saving money and know just how to create the perfect event on a limited budget. I don't cut corners or sacrifice class or style to save money, but I do find ways to effectively reduce the cost. Why spend money that you don't have to or simply can't afford to spend.
So that's my story. Keep a look out for my future blogs. I intend to update them frequently with topics stemming from money saving tips, trends, DIY info, and hot offbeat venues and the day and life of an event planner. You can look forward to lots of pictures and originality. Feel free to contact me for information about anything you see posted or to inquire more about Kaden Maddox Events services.

No comments:

Post a Comment