Sunday, September 6, 2009

Swank Photo Studio-Smithfield

WOW! Is all I can say about Swank Photography Studio in Smithfield, NC. I visited the studio yesterday along with a client that was having a Boudouir Photo Session. I had an amazing time and met two wonderful industry professionals. I worked with a wonderful skilled makeup artist yesterday from KTouch Artistry, Lekisha was simply amazing, she was fun to work with and fast.
The studio was rented out by Miranda of In The Grain Photography and althought I haven't seen the pictures yet I KNOW they are incredible! The looks, the poses were to die for. Miranda didn't waste any time directing the session, she was so organized and orderly and had an amazing eye for fashion.
I don't even know where to start on the studio. If you are looking for somewhere to take some real Couture pictures then this studio is the place. Each setting was Artfully Designed. The use of color was amazing, the fabrics, the paints and flooring with different textures (furs, knits and a host of others) gave you so much to work with, not to even mention the studios inventory of props and accessories. There were feather pins, super cute jewelery, and heels that you couldn't even imagine. No corner was left untouched, the bathroom had a Chandelier, not just any Chandelier but a awesome crystal chic breathtaking Chandelier.
I can't wait to work in this studio again and was grateful for the opportunity.
I deemed that this studio would also make a wonderful setting for a Bridal Shower, Bachelorette Party. I have some wonderful ideas for those parties, so if you are interested let's get to planning!
Can't wait to post a picture from the session!

No comments:

Post a Comment